Re: Bonus Stations Needed - Three Day Weekend 2019

N9JCA Chris Matthews

I have been a Bonus Station in the Past

and would be willing to do it again

Chris N9JCA

LONP # 165

PODXS # 797

On 5/10/19 10:26 PM, stan robinson wrote:

Requesting Bonus Stations for Three Day Weekend Contest for 2019

It’s that time again! We need Bonus Stations for our 2019 Three Day Weekend contest.  Last year’s Bonus Stations did a bang-up job, and they are welcome to volunteer again. We’d really like to see some of the new guys take this opportunity to expand their world, also.  Last year we had 80 logs submitted. That is up 35% from 2017. We can exceed that if we try!

Last year’s Top Dawg and 1st place Bonus Station was Steve - VA3TPS - from Fenelon Falls, ON Canada.  That was the 4th year in a row that Steve has captured Top Dawg and his 3rd year as top Bonus Station. As much as we’d like to see him win again, it’s about time he was seriously challenged.

If you are interested in becoming a Bonus Station for 2019, send an email to Matt, AK4MK, at  info@... or respond here on the reflector.  He will attempt to ensure that stations are spread around for all to enjoy. Please respond no later than May 19th, so that we have a chance to incorporate the Bonus Stations into the Contest Rules and scoring software on our website.

The Three Day Weekend for 2019 begins the Friday after Memorial Day, May 31, at 0000 UTC Friday (Thursday evening in NA) and runs through 2359 UTC Sunday, June 2, 2019.

Contest details and rules may be found here: Three Day Weekend

Let’s make this another record turnout year and show the Propagation gods we care not for their negative attitudes.

73!

Stan
W9SMR - 070 #1611
PODXS 070 - PR Director