Re: Bonus Stations Needed - Three Day Weekend 2019

Jerry N9AVY

Still not back to normal and can’t do long hours in contest for health reasons; SO, I will yield my bonus station status this year to any of the “new guys” .   You’ll work a lot a stations who will be hunting for you. You’ll make a lot of new friends !

I’ll try to be on the air for contest.

Hope everyone has a lot of fun !

Jerry n9avy

Sent from Mail for Windows 10