From: 070@... [mailto:070@...]
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 9:43 AM
To: 070@...
Subject: RE: [070] JA Endorsement

Milt

rrr

Recent additions to the log are

ZS2CR at 14:25 on 20M

HS0ZIC at 15:03 on 40M

FR4PG at 14:42 on 40M

9W6EZ at 14:52 on 40M

40M has been my most productive band lately between 12:00-17:00Z

I have always been an early riser so this works great for me.

Wishing everyone a very enjoyable time with family and friends over

the holidays. Sneak a little radio time in as well.

Barry

VA7GEM

---In 070@..., <n6mg@...> wrote :

Barry, et al,

Try 40m at our West coast gray line.

Every morning at 7035.0 kHz.

They ‘re there.

I’ve had many qso’s with old man Suke, JM7OLW for a few years now between 1100z and around 1230z.

When he’s on, you’ll know it! I think he told me that he runs a few hundred watts into a 3 el mono bander at maybe 110’...30 meters.

He’s always strong, and his signal is very clean.

Milt.

N6MG

Join 070Club@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.