Re: Calling all LONPs - need two more for WABOL 2015

Scotty W7PSK

Ill Look for you Paula ..

W7PSK LONP 038

PS Email me here or at w7psk@...

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 6:08 AM, "'ljl2002@...' joe_molon@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

Paula,
I'm not on the "nice" list so I need to make amends or Santa will leave coal again this year.
I'll look for you on 20m.
I have seen your signal before and I have reached the West side occasionally so I'll try to help out from here.
GL on your quest.
73
Joe
KA1PPV  #1482

On Tuesday, December 22, 2015 8:20 AM, "Phil Greer pbgreer007@... [070]" <070@...> wrote:

HI Paula,
 I will be around and can give it a try, I'm in northern Idaho so just name a time and band and I'll look for you.

          73
              Phil WB7RXY # 1300 & 230

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 8:03 PM, 'Hamette' hamette@... [070] <070@...> wrote:

Thanks Joe! I’ll look for you on Thursday!

Paula K7PAX #1739